So who’s this Mike van Roon guy anyways? Well, that’s a tough one as I’ve tried to experience a lot of things to fully understand people in general, and help where I can.
Mike the Professional
In order to understand the role of business, you have to know how all the gears work together. Being a multi-disciplined individual, has helped me understand what the needs and goals are for my clients, staff, and business owners.
These experiences have allowed me to become a resource where I can see the whole picture in a business, and become diverse in my responsibilities. I am fortunate enough to have equal skills in all these roles, allowing me to consistently be challenged and enlightened by understanding business, and the people who run them.
What do all these skills have in common? The ability to relate to a client and understand their needs – helping them improve the focus of business.
- Technical Sales – Consumer & business (laptops, workstations, servers, software & Service Level Agreements).
- Research, plan & deploy strategic IT Solutions for small businesses.
- Management of Client computer & network systems (Proactive Monitoring).
- Field test emerging technologies for practical business applications.
- Extensive experience in IT (Sales, Hardware, software, Onsite, Networking & SMB Monitoring)
- Solid focus on Business/client relationship, sales & IT specifications/deployment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated with solid organizational skill and relationship building.
- Collaborative and diligent worker in single or team environments.
- Project management for internal initiatives including Managed services for businesses.
Please contact me for resume
TECHNICAL SKILLS OVERVIEW – INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- MS Operating Systems (workstations): DOS/ Win3.1x/Win95/8/NT/2000/XP/Vista/Win7/8 & Office 365 Cloud
- MS Operating Systems (Misc): Windows Home Server 2007/2011
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & Publisher): 2000/2003/2007 & 2010
- Networking: Microsoft Server Software – 2003/2008/2012: Includes various server technologies including SBS, Exchange, Active Directory, IIS and File/Web/Sharepoint server roles.
- Networking: HP Proliant, Intel, Lenovo, Asus & IBM server hardware & configuration
- Computer hardware & software specification/configuration (/Servers/workstations/hybrid systems)
- NOC Manager – Network Operations Center (Remote Network Services – Level Platforms)
- Additional: Autotask, Spiceworks, SugarCRM, Fasthosts, MS Sharepoint Services (Client and servers)
- SoHo/SMB software knowledge including Symantec Backup Exec, Endpoint Protection, McAfee Antivirus & MXlogic, RDX (Lenovo/HP),
- Responsible for Purchasing knowledge & compliance of Vendors, Partners & Client best practices
- MAC troubleshooting
TECHNICAL SKILLS OVERVIEW – MANAGEMENT
- Project planning & management
- Communications training & coaching
- Task Training & Team Culture
- Skills Planning
TECHNICAL SKILLS OVERVIEW – DESIGN (PC PLATFORM)
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, HTML & CSS
- Outsourcing & deliverable products
- Client understanding & needs
- Marketing – Digital & print
- Traditional Art – Pen/ink, sculpture, etc
Questions, comments, resume requests – let me know! Contact Mike